Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that transforms.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
SUPPLY CHAIN at NESTLE:
At Nestlé USA, our Supply Chain team is driven by the desire to deliver world-class service and support to our trusted retail partners. Passionate about our company’s four key Ways of Winning – Speed, Agility, Collaboration, and Courage, Nestlé’s Supply Chain professionals strive to efficiently and effectively distribute our products “wherever and whenever” needed while fulfilling our commitments and delivering outstanding value to our customers!
This position is a highly visible, collaborative Supply Chain leadership role that is responsible for the demand and supply plans that enable the Supply Chain organization to meet customer service and total delivered cost objectives. Planning Managers will have high interaction and influence with cross-functional teams to ensure that we support the business objectives. In addition, this role will prioritize the Professional Development and Growth of the Demand and Supply Planners.
1. Provide leadership and mentoring for a team of Planners to ensure right career development is prioritized and focused on functional competency improvements.
2. Execute plans to achieve and exceed customer service, working capital, waste, and forecast accuracy targets.
3. Collaborate, build and maintain relationships with key commercial partners (Sales, marketing, finance, deployment, etc.) and ensure one number alignment that provides an accurate forecast for downstream planning.
4. Collaborate, build and maintain relationships with key functional partners (Procurement, Technical and Production, etc.) to partner on opportunities in the supply plan.
5. Drive Nestle Continuous Excellence behaviors within the team including root cause analysis
6. Implement recommended standardization and be a change across demand and supply planning.
7. Build, steer and lead cross-functional teams to achieve core business objectives and resolve complex business problems.
8. Identify and drive process improvement and productivity projects and allocate resources from the team to deliver.
9. Monitor and manage resource allocation within the team for core and project work to ensure both efficient execution and staff development in line with PDGs.
Requirements and minimum education level:
• 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
• Working knowledge of CPG demand forecasting, promotions and pricing preferred
• Minimum of 4+ years Production Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, or Operations experience.
• Knowledge or experience with a computer-based planning system a plus (APO, SAP ECC).
• Self-confidence to thrive in an empowered, diverse and growing organization
• Preferred experience with managing people.
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to problem solve and develop solutions to complex problems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet the requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives on tight deadlines and delegate accordingly
• Knowledge of advanced analysis using systems and data to drive decision-making.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and SAS.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.