As Training Manager, you will coordinate, present, monitor, maintain and/or assist with operation related skills development and associated training. Your responsibilities will include developing and assisting in the implementation of initiatives to promote and improve consistent operating practices and procedures. You will also lead NCE (Nestle Continuous Excellence) initiatives through mentorship, feedback and recognition to ensure active participation by Team Members.
- Collaborate with operators, facilitators and managers in prioritizing programs of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in trade, and lectures on theory, techniques, and terminology.
- Develop, lead and maintain training progression plans.
- Act as training and development resource and communicate/provide training as to what is available, such as seminars, workshops, e-learning. Serve as e-learning resource.
- Implement Continuous Improvement Principles, serving as Everyday Mentoring champion for the factory.
- Develop and maintain training qualifications and progression plans for factory.
- Set and implement the strategic vision for the Factory.
2+ years’ experience developing and executing technical and/or behavior training programs in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.