Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This role will be located in Solon, OH but are open to candidates based in Arlington, VA or other Nestlé HQ locations in the United States. We are also open to remote candidates.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage the partnership with NBS Manila Service center, conducting and leading bi-weekly partnership calls with focuses on driving continuous improvement initiatives and reviewing DSAT & NPS scores, ensuring appropriate action is taken for low scores; manage the documentation of and requests for root cause analyses and proposed SOP changes, identifying trends and driving process improvements
• Conduct problem solving activities for complex escalations that involve multiple stream crossovers, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for resolution; including management of Tier 3 service center issues. Communicate progress and resolution with HR
• Ensure maintenance of high quality service levels through monitoring of daily NBS Manila reports related to call volumes and outstanding aging cases
• Manage the Case Management Tool; activities include but are not limited to assisting in configuration of new fields and values, ensuring appropriate access for users, troubleshooting issues, validating census files, and performing updates
• Communicate process changes, business decision,s and/or issues to the HR Service Center; coordinate communication between internal departments, including Benefits, Pension, and 401k Savings
• Manage the CMT/CSR Business Continuity Plan (BCP) activities for NBS Manila and Solon outages; ensure team is trained for BCP to assist with HR Service Center phone calls
• Manage the IVR and Telephony systems including annual projects
• Performing other duties as assigned
Minimal supervision given from Manager. Individual must be able to anticipate problems and move toward resolving them in the absence of management, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Must possess the ability to work indepentendly and anticipate the need of clients. Will be required to communicate specific instructions or requests to various individuals/levels of the organization. Individual must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
No direct reports, however provides instructions and guidance to service center partners and HR Business Partners on various HR policies and procedures.
Will be required to interpret policies and procedures and at times may make decisions that could impact payroll/taxes on both an individual and/or large group basis.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Bachelors Degree preferred, ideally in HR related field.
• 5-7 years experience in HR or related field
• 2+ years of experience working with SAP or other HR/payroll system required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• 1-2 years IT, data management, or project management experience preferred
• 1-2 years HR Generalist experience preferred, especially in one or more of the following areas: payroll, reporting, or data management
Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
– Strong technical competency and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
– Strong analytical and organizational skills with enhanced attention to detail
– Ability to focus and react quickly to customer needs and deliver results with a commitment to quality
and customer service
– Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
– Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
– Use of excellent time management, organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple issues in fast-paced environment
– Demonstrated ability to be proactive and results focused.
– Ability to interact with all levels of management.
– Act and make independent and discretionary judgment.
– Strong math and analytical skills.
– Knowledge of SAP helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.