As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Brands Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Communications, Marketing or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the Senior Director of Total Rewards will have the responsibility of planning and directing the design, development, implementation and execution of enterprise Total Rewards Programs. This position will have a focus on innovation and excellence in implementation to ensure that our benefit and compensation programs remain market-competitive, sustainable, scalable, and positively impact the performance of the organization. As the subject matter expert, this individual will have an in-depth understanding of external best-practices and ensure regulatory reporting and compliance. This role will also oversee the HRIS, Benefits, Payroll, 401(k), and Compensation functions.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that our benefits and compensation strategies are aligned with business model & priorities and will attract, engage and retain top talent for the organization.
- Analyze, review and assess the effectiveness of Total Rewards programs to ensure objectives are being met and recommend/implement changes as appropriate to support market competitiveness.
- Manage the HRIS priorities, strategy, execution, and vendor partnerships, including implementation of new systems.
- Own process strategy & execution for annual merit, equity planning, bonuses/incentive payouts, and executive compensation payouts.
- Lead Compensation Committee meetings, including preparation of meeting materials and alignment of outcomes.
- Ensure effective communications with business leaders, HR team members and employees in all Total Rewards areas.
- Partner closely with Finance to align budget planning and financial management.
- Maintain strong relationships with Benefits Brokers/Consultants and vendor partners to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively with the highest levels of service.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new health and wellness initiatives in partnership with the business to build a culture of wellness, enforcing healthy behaviors and optimize healthcare costs.
- Support and lead HR-related M&A activities.
- Serve as an integral member of the HR Leadership Team to advise on programs impacting the organization as a whole and collaborate with HR Business Partners.
- Remain current with changes in benefits, retirement and compensation law and manage company relationships with state and local regulatory agencies as required.
Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Depth of expertise in compensation, benefits, and HR systems across different employee segments (i.e. frontline (manufacturing & logistics and transportation), professional, and executive.
- Depth of experience with executive compensation program design and governance.
- Ability to provide thought leadership in helping to implement, stand up and evolve enterprise Success Factors/SAP HR Technology and HR Operations strategy.
- Experience leading HR Transformation in the context of a private equity and leading through all HR-related M&A activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; MBA or advanced coursework preferred.
- Minimum ten years of demonstrated leadership experience in total rewards, compensation, payroll, benefits, HRIS, HR Compliance
- Knowledge of current and future trends/practices in health and welfare benefit programs, compensation plans, and wellness initiatives.
- Expertise in regulatory and governing standards for health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, compensation, payroll, FMLA, workers' compensation and disability.
- Track record of effectively communicating compensation and benefits programs to HR partners, business leaders and employees
- Ability to aggregate and analyze data for managing expenses and developing strategies that support business needs, including workforce diversity, attraction and retention of talent in a competitive marketplace.
- Prior experience in creating materials for, and presenting to, the Compensation Committee.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing HR systems is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build strong, productive relationships across complex businesses and with external stakeholders.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.