As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at BlueTriton Brands is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals, and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence – and triumph in everything you do, and you have a winning combination. Join this part of BlueTriton Brands, and you’ll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you’ll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Category Analyst who will help support the Kroger Team by delivering analytical support to the Sales, Channel and Category teams. The Category Analyst position should be located in a Kroger market and reports to the Category Manager. The role requires proficiency in category management fundamentals, aptitude in reporting tools, and the ability to understand and use different data sources to provide recommendations. The Category Analyst will also participate in special projects and sales requests as needed.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support team members by reporting and drawing insights from a variety of data sources including, 84.51/Stratum, Market6, and IRI
- Track and report performance on Kroger sales, promotions, new items. Etc.
- Develop planogram recommendations to support customer sales at the shelf, and perform pre and post-analysis
- Analyze retailer’s data to identify shopper buying habits and trends and relate them to the category
- Provide input into customer category plans and scorecards
- Develop assortment, retail pricing, promotion, shelving and product strategies, tactics and plans
- Conduct periodic and annual category reviews with the Category Manager
Key qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years experience with strong preference to Kroger background
- Strong skills in loyalty databases, such as 84.51, and store level POS systems such as Market6 preferred
- Skills in syndicated data systems, such as IRI or Nielsen
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications including pivot tables in Excel
- Travel requirements: up to 20 %
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.