As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands provides customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Brands Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Communications, Marketing or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst Fixed Assets to be located in Stamford, CT and report to the Finance Director.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Period End Close posting of Fixed Asset depreciation.
- Provide reporting, analysis & insights into main drivers of depreciation expense.
- Partner with Operations Engineers & Project Managers for proper capitalization of Fixed Assets according to GAAP / IFRS standards.
- Maintain Fixed Asset rollforwards to provide analysis & insight into main drivers of change in Fixed Asset balances.
- Monthly review of all Fixed Asset Settlements to in service asset on balance sheet. Work with Engineers and Project Managers to address any issues.
- Partner with Operations Finance to create periodic full year depreciation forecasts as part of overall P&L forecasting process.
- Provide support to external auditors during financial audits.
- Act as key resource in moving former parent company (Nestle) Fixed Asset processes in-house.
- Active participant in successful set up of new SAP Fixed Asset module
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations of Fixed Asset activity
Lease asset (ROU-Right of Use) accounting, creation/maintenance and reporting
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years-experience in Fixed Asset accounting.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. We are moving all processes handled by former parent company shared services in-house.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivots and v-lookups), Word and PowerPoint; SAP; Power BI is a plus
- Proactively display a high degree of curiosity and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran