As a leading pet food manufacturer, we carry on the legacy of our Founder William Danforth who led us to reshape the larger pet care category. Now our manufacturing digital space must also evolve to keep pace with our dynamic environment. We are bringing together IS/IT, continuous improvement and automation systems engineering to form what we call Digital in Manufacturing (DiM). The DiM group is comprised of three highly collaborative Nestlé Purina teams: Digital Infrastructure, Digital Innovation and Digital Operations.
As a member of the Digital in Manufacturing (DiM) Team, you will contribute to solutions matching the vision the DiM product suite's business functionality or technical landscape. The priority and scope of work is determined through collaboration with other Innovation team members, SME's, and external vendors. The focus of this position will deliver results matching expected timelines and value.
- Work within the DiM Innovation or Operations team to complete the Explore, Screen, Test, Learn and Scale cycles (Innovation team) or Deploy, Sustain and Retire (Operations team)
- Leverage existing technical skillsets, develop new ones, and work with consultants to drive results
- Use agile methodologies to ensure Portfolio backlog is aligned, maintained and achieved throughout project cycles
- Execute solutions based on strategic vision
- Recommend and implement process improvements and technical solutions to support and streamline DM solutions
- Promote process improvement
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing projects, enhancements and solving problems relating to ongoing initiatives
- Collaborate with factory personnel and other internal and external business partners
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ relevant experience OR Associates degree with 5 years’ relevant experience OR High School Diploma/GED equivalent plus 7 years’ experience in Engineering, IT or a related technical field
- 5+ years in in one or more of the following technology fields (Bachelor’s degree, internship, and/or co-op specifically counts towards experience in the field):
- Information Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Software Development Team Member
- Mobile Solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in ERP for Operations Team to include financial, manufacturing, warehousing, quality, or asset maintenance
- 1+ years’ experience with 3 or more of the following technologies for the Test, Learn and Scale Team:
- Controls integration methods
- Historian configurations and data movement
- Software programming in C#
- Creation of automated tests
- Database configuration
- Automated database management
- Data integration
- 3+ years’ experience with all of the following technologies for the Explore and Screen Team:
- Data integration
- Mobile technology integration
- Advanced reporting methodologies
- Experience with BI Development, specifically Microsoft Power Bi is preferred
- Experience with Project Management and agile methodologies is preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650.