As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Brands Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Communications, Marketing or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Associate supporting our Allentown Campus population. This role will report to the Allentown Campus Human Resources Manager.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Execute proactive employee engagement programs to ensure high levels of management credibility and business performance. Examples include:
- Employee feedback programs and leadership assessments
- Provide direction to the bench development process for all team members including performance management, career development and workforce planning
- Support recruiting for front-line positions that delivers full compliance, strong diversity and effective selection
- Leverage Leadership Development and other training options to improve leadership capability to drive business growth
- Provide counsel and support to managers and employees of ongoing HR initiatives and projects
- Promote and foster the Nestle Continuous Excellence culture through an empowering, open minded and proactive approach and by acting as a catalyst for change management
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
- 2+ years’ experience in a human resources coordinator/generalist role in a progressive HR department
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in recruitment and staffing
- Employee relations including fact finding, managing conflicts and developing win/win solutions is desired
- Ability to lead though influence in a collaborate environment
- Demonstrated experience partnering on business/operational issues
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law including HR technical knowledge of EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, unemployment and worker’s compensation
- Demonstrated communication abilities at multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.