The General Labor – Part Time assists with setting up production line, preparing ingredients, supplying production the lines, and, ensuring overall flow of the production line.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Assist in setting up assigned production line or work area.
• Clean, sanitize and dry all equipment and machinery as needed.
• Assist the line in relief activities as well as starting up and setting up the production line from any planned or unplanned stoppages
• Prepare ingredients per procedure or recipe, auditing and ensuring compliance of weights of raw materials consumed.
• Supply line with ingredients in a timely and acceptable manner.
• Enter and verify the correct information on all paperwork that is required.
• Maintain quality standards by complying with all proper food handling techniques.
• Maintains and adheres to all TPM activities (CL/CIL/5S/Tagging/SOC/etc.) to ensure that all prep areas and the production line is maintained and operates at peak efficiency
• Ensure proper weight control on all ingredients prepped to recipe and ensure to minimize waste by completely emptying all ingredients from their containers.
• Ensure all V-Mags are completely empty and ingredients are used in the process before taking them to pot station to be washed.
• May be assigned to specific areas such as pot station or line sanitation.
• Clean and Sanitize equipment on the line.
• Spray machines, tanks and conveyors with water.
• Break down machines per guidelines to assure proper cleaning.
• Scrub parts using direct utensils and chemicals.
• Other duties assigned.
Pay: $18.00/ Hour + Off Shift Differential (2nd and 3rd shift)
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Must follow safety rules and procedures.
• Must be able to work at least 25 hours per week on an assigned shift with some weekend work.
• High school diploma or GED preferred
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.