BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by BlueTriton Brands. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to be based in any of our Factory locations. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing the leadership and project management responsibility for multiple small to large simultaneous corporate product innovation and renovation projects as part of the Technical & Production (T&P) function.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the disciplined execution of Nestlé’s I&R projects following the I2L process and principles.
- Orchestrate execution of cross-functional technical teams involved in the project by coordinating timelines, tracking end-to-end activities and ensuring project is progressing as planned following Nestle Stage-Gate process (I2L).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Regulatory and Legal while leveraging external resources from the Nestlé Product Technology & R&D Centers, co-manufacturers and other 3rd party resources to deliver projects.
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings including kick-off meeting, kick-start meetings, check-in meetings, regular project meetings, risk assessments, post launch reviews and additional meetings or workshops as required
- Utilize the Idea-to-Launch (I2L) tools to ensure full compliance with the Quality Management System and adhere to all relevant Technical Instructions for new product development initiatives
- Lead project technical development efforts and resources from IDENTIFY through LAUNCH stages, including production trial planning, technical validation of new product designs through Technical Acceptance (TACE) in the factories.
- Provide transparency, documentation and communication on project status
- Facilitate definition of Innovation profile and Key Success Criteria definition with project team. Challenge KSC with an unbiased view to assure speed and get validation from Decider(s)
- Drive Opportunity and Risk Management and escalating of critical issues to Decider(s)
- Build and maintain project budget all along the flow – Coordinate CAPEX request and approval with Engineering Project Managers
- Align project team behind common project objectives
- Identify change requests, evaluate impact and get them approved or rejected – Document scope change accordingly
- Drive timely preparation of the Business Opportunity, Business Case and Business Plan along the I2L Project workflow
- Capture and share project lessons learned
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years of cross-functional experience gained through participation to I&R projects, or through mission/assignment in consumer-packaged goods industry, preferably in food and beverage.
- 2 to 3 years of effective project management experience
- Has successfully led I&R project(s) or functional team and has developed people as a project manager or as a team leader/group manager
- Has worked in a matrix-like structure
- Has demonstrated courage and ability to take decisions and solve problems
- Has proven communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to reach win-win solutions with internal and external partners
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated success in project management, problem solving, continuous improvement and achieving metrics
- Excellent follow-up skills with a customer focused approach
- Ability to travel 25-40% domestically to visit plants and vendors/partners
Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?