Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other's professional development. Join the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life!
Are you passionate about providing consumers with products they love and that are of the highest quality, while working on a diverse and dynamic team? As Director of Business Transformation, you will lead the end-to-end transformation of one of Nestle USA’s largest and most profitable divisions to create sustainable competitive advantage to continue to win against our competition over the long-term. Shape aspirations, develop initiatives, and lead end-to-end execution across the full value chain, including product design, procurement, manufacturing, and deliver, to deliver superior results for the division over the long-term.
- Transform the Operational infrastructure for the Beverage Division to accelerate growth by “unlocking” new Capacity, Capabilities, Cost savings and an end to end Culture
- Manage the Cost Savings stream across key elements of the value chain such as procurement, supply chain and co-manufacturers
- Develop medium- and long-term strategies to enable organizational growth, identifying and implementing process improvements, investments, and other optimization opportunities that will maximize output, minimize costs, and build capabilities to support future business
- Lead, motivate, and coach members of the project team, identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations
- Ensure project objectives are clearly defined and met, including explicit tie to business objectives
- Execute partner engagement plans to drive alignment with senior leaders
- Challenge peer leaders across the division to increase speed to impact by challenging status quo, breaking down functional silos, relentless prioritization, and faster execution
- Lead change management efforts to reshape business unit culture and coach peer leaders in how to create new behaviors throughout the division
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or other technical field, MBA desired but not required
- Practical 10+ years of experience, primarily in manufacturing, procurement & supply chain settings with a pragmatic sense of what will work, ability to articulate how operational capabilities will create the desired commercial competitive advantage
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in roles transforming operations, which could include post-merger management, restructuring / turnaround management, private equity, or a top consulting firm with a focus on transforming manufacturing clients
- Ideally would have food/beverage experience to be able to challenge conventional thinking on packaging strategy, route-to-market, etc.
- The ability to build and maintain credibility with senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries
- A consistent record of success in ambiguous and complex environment with highly matrixed structure
- The ability to partner and influence leaders at all levels globally and locally without authority
- Speak the language of both commercial AND technical leaders and the ability to collaborate with both
- Project management and leadership experience; portfolio management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead problem solving and execution across functional boundaries to improve operational performance
- Ability to positively impact and convince others and promote proactive cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Solid personal integrity, able to make tough decisions and challenge other leaders in a constructive way
- At a minimum, Intermediate level skills in all MicroSoft Office Programs
- Identification of value creation, particularly in a manufacturing environment, with ability to estimate financial impact with financial acumen
- Change leadership with experience leading cultural change
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.