Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The Global Mobility (GM) Specialist will conduct day-to-day transaction tasks regarding all aspects of international transfers in and out of the US. This includes communication with HR and employees, alignment on offer terms and payroll documents, setup of transfer data in systems such as SAP– Success Factors, and contribute on departmental projects.
The GM Specialist is responsible for upholding data integrity within Nestlé’s data platforms. They are expected to share knowledge and have a consistent, accessible bridge of communication with HR and all employees.
METRICS: The GM Specialist will also develop metrics and analyze survey data to create insights on the Global Mobility program. This position will work closely with vendors to audit reports and ensure high data quality.
FINANCE: The GM Specialist will also audit and process vendor and intercompany invoices to ensure compliance with global expatriation policy. This position will maintain a close working relationship with international finance contacts and be able to answer questions on all charges that flow in and out of the department.
• Follows GM and HR support processes to transact all international transfer employee activities in a timely and accurate manner.
• Participate on major GM projects (salary revision, bonus, home leave, year-end, etc.) and lead smaller projects
• Calculate, prepare, review, and process payroll documentation (allowances, deductions, reconciliations)
• Prepare and review transfer documents such as employment verification letters and cost estimates
• Enter international transfer information into SAP – Success Factors
• Coordinate data collection and data entry with HR in US operating companies and foreign markets
• Run and analyze reports from various databases
• Participate in department audits and data cleanup
• Owns the integrity of GM Data for client group(s). Ensures accuracy of salary calculations, allowances, approvals, and follows-up as necessary.
• Support business partnerships with GM vendors
• Collect and analyze data in Excel and business intelligence programs
• Create and administer surveys to HR and international transfers
• Process invoices/bills from vendors and foreign affiliates
• Understand and apply cost allocation rules to payments and charges
• Maintain hypothetical tax account
• Reconcile department revenue and budget
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business or HR related field
• Minimum 2- 3 years of HR experience
• Metrics: 1-year experience with analytics and reporting preferred
• Finance: 1-year experience with financial data preferred
• Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and particularly Excel.
• Previous experience with SAP HR preferred
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Self-directed and able to take direction from multiple sources
• Proven ability to collaborate with internal team and key partners or stakeholders
• Solution oriented and resourceful
• Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
• Ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.