As the world leader in nutrition, health and wellness for children from birth to toddler, Gerber Products Company is committed to creating a strong future. We joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007, and have been a partner in parenthood ever since. Our Anything for Baby team works closely with experts to create products that enrich and establish healthy habits for children, and are good for the planet as well. A career at Gerber provides meaningful opportunities to develop professionally, and nurture generations to come. Now is the time to define your future, and ours too.
Our Sr Specialist, Social Media Marketing drives Gerber business performance (including product sales & brand share) through ownership of earned, influenced, and social media channels. The role will work closely with other members of the ICC team to ensure strategic alignment and integration of these channels as part of the broader communications ecosystem.
- Drive overall earned, social, & native media strategy & implementation for Gerber & Infant Formula. Key deliverables include development of an annual PR masterplan, social plan and editorial calendar, plus management of opportunistic PR efforts. Role will require setting strategic vision, briefing PR agency, & evaluating work output
- Retool earned media measurement plan. Role will work CMI, agencies, and other stakeholders to better correlate earned/PR campaign diagnostic metrics with business metrics.
- Drive success of Gerber Spokes-baby program. Secure strategic alignment; set implementation calendar; manage creation of assets (from various agencies); provide strategic oversight and project management across associated tactics. Includes connecting Spokes-baby to other Gerber initiatives in order to increase traffic to site and drive CRM acquisition.
- Lead influencer efforts (Gerber Village). Align to core business needs, including but not limited to new product launches & SKU-specific needs. Manage end-to-end.
- Lead Gerber Newsroom. Ensure Gerber Newsroom reflects key business priorities; drive, manage, and evaluate creation of press releases in alignment to editorial calendar and/or opportunistic needs
- Lead Masterbrand PR initiatives. Includes ICC team support for broader, external-facing tentpole efforts (example: B24)
- Develop enhanced guidelines, training, & plan for PRC community management. Ongoing coordination to advise PRC of upcoming initiatives or forecast peaks in social conversation
- Lead paid social efforts. In support of Master Plan & strategy, lead and manage implementation & measurement of paid social advertising.
- Agency & vendor management. Maintain budgets, drive operational excellence, and high-quality output from agencies/vendors for the associated tasks
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- College degree preferred MBA a plus + or 4 years’ experience in marketing
- Operation experience in social, PR, & digital
- Experience managing functional / department Budget
- Experience in managing digital agency and tech vendors
- Strategic Skills: Able to understand the big picture. Ability to assess complex situations and recommend action plans.
- Operating Skills: Results driven, detail orientation, able to lead and facilitate meetings across functions and variety of audiences – comfort around higher management
- Energy & Drive: Action oriented
- Communication skills: Strong written, verbal, listening and online communication
- Influencing skills: Strong presentation and storytelling skills, Strong written communication
- Creative mindset: Strive for out of the box/game-changing thinking
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.