Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the top tier food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our ambitious culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn, advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position is part of the Pizza and Snacking division finance team and plays a significant role in enabling the team to deliver its Growth, Culture and Capability Strategies. The role reports directly into the Division Controller.
This role, as part of the broader Pizza and Snacking team, supports the strategic Transformation by:
- Enabling cross functional teams to deliver cost improvements and Value Creation to deliver the GROWTH agenda
- Brings structure, organization and discipline and mechanics of the E2E Initiative program and its ongoing governance
- Builds a Waste Elimination mindset across the value stream (value of opportunities, tracking and accountability)
- Product and Process Mastership
- Leverages the E2E Initiative program to establish a Continuous improvement pipeline
- Developing Organizational CAPABILITY in the principles of Value Chain Improvement and E2E management of execution; enabling teams to track and realize performance, while problem solving to close gaps
- Strengthen E2E operational Partnerships (Co Man, Acquisitions, New Partnerships, inter-organization synergies)
- Support the evaluation production options to support business growth (ex. Alternative crust solutions, network balancing and optimization)
- Leveraging Benchmarking (internal and external) to challenge and inspire the ongoing E2E transformation
- Directing, leading and coaching the P&S division team through the Value Chain approach
- Leverages tools and practices to maximize E2E Value Chain improvement results
- Supporting teams in addressing prioritized business challenges and institutionalizing Ways of Winning and developing an E2E and Continuous Improvement CULTURE with an Ownership mindset
Supporting the Divisional and supporting Cross Functional team to develop an E2E Value Chain improvement program that will help achieve the Strategic roadmap. They will achieve this through the development of:
- An E2E Value Chain roadmap to achieve the medium to long term cost and growth goals of the Division/Function and NUSA
- The Robust E2E governance, Optimizing the cross functional Team's Ways of Working and business management routines, to establish Clarity, Visibility and Accountability across the Organization to deliver the realized E2E improvements
- Promoting and embedding a collaborative, E2E problem solving and optimization Mindset
- Create a cadence of updates for transparency and accountability on delivering business objectives
- Being a Partner to the leadership team, with the recognized value to provide structure and be a skillset / resource to drive performance improvements through the E2E improvement approach and the organizational ways of working or in addressing prioritized Business Challenges
- Establishment and coordination of E2E Value Chain Roadmap and the E2E governance and management routines
- Enabling double digit cost (in Millions) improvements through cross functional and collaborative ideation or improvement teams to self-fund capacity and capability in the network
- Facilitating significant improvements in specific Business Processes, to help drive Speed and Agility
- Served previously in roles as internal management consultant
- Served previously in a general management capacity (preferred)
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience
- Has worked, facilitated or led previous Cross functional initiatives and teams
- Demonstrated Leadership in significant projects that have delivered tangible results
- A strong Mindset and experience in Continuous Improvement, or NCE, that have delivered measurable improvements
- Aptitude and confidence to be able to connect, communicate and drive action at all levels, especially with senior leaders
- Demonstrated Stakeholder and Change management skills
- Ability to see and articulate Simplicity from apparent complexity, bringing insights around improvement opportunities
- Passion for Problem Solving, challenging the Status Quo
- Able to cope and navigate through Ambiguity, focusing on goals, purpose and principles
- Flexibility / adaptability, demonstrating Agility
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.