Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Reporting to the Regional Treasurer, the Treasury Operations Manager position overseas all aspects of Nestlé’s North American activities and initiatives related to cash management, bank account structure, Treasury technology solutions and implementations. This position will drive standardization, automation, and process improvements while serving as a strong business partner. The Treasury Operations Manager also collaborates with the Risk & Services team on corporate finance, foreign exchange, capital markets and M&A activities, merchant services, supply chain financing and working capital initiatives as needed.
- Monitor and manage the daily cash position in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico to drive optimal funding and investment decisions. Minimize opportunity losses linked to idle cash.
- Oversee the end to end bank account management process (i.e. Know Your Customer, Bank account opening/revision/closing, bank annual compliance requirements).
- Collaborate with the Regional Treasurer, Tax, Legal and Treasury Risk & Services teams on M&A activity, to drive post-acquisition Treasury integrations.
- Provide advisory to cross-functional business partners on various cash management related projects.
- Strive for continuous improvement in Treasury operations, system automation, and metrics. Work to ensure optimal use of current treasury systems and recommend new emerging technologies (i.e. FinTech) that can increase efficiency, reduce costs and enhance controls.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with fraud prevention measures, accounting guidelines, regulatory requirements, company policies, and internal controls.
- Support strong banking party relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective banking services and support.
- Play an active role in talent development, providing ongoing coaching and feedback (both performance and development) to direct reports.
- Collaborate with and provide backup to the Treasury Risk & Services team as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- 5 years of business experience in treasury, corporate finance, accounting or related area
- Knowledge of banking and financial technology products, global treasury procedures and accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Treasury operations in a global and publicly traded company
- CTP, CFA or MBA
- Strong knowledge of global payment systems, ACH, and online banking products. Technologically inclined with extensive experience with core banking systems and related products, awareness of digital trends, and bank industry technology.
- Technical experience with Treasury Management Systems (i.e. Quantum and Wallstreet Systems), bank portals, payment systems and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite capabilities
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Knowledge of the consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to deliver results with minimal supervision, while also working effectively as part of a team
- Highly effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Forward-thinking, proactive and committed to continuous process improvement, and maintaining knowledge of developments in the treasury, banking, compliance and risk environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams, processes and people
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.