Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Discover and translate insights into tangible actions to guide strategy, generation of multi-generation Innovation & Renovation pipelines and R&D investments. Design and drive consumer understanding activities, working in close collaboration with cross functional teams and strategic partners.
• Drive consumer-centric mindset. Continuously build consumer knowledge and synthetize consumer understanding on the category (incl. consumer motivations, attitudes and habits), delivering high-impact insight-based inputs and recommendations that support business strategy.
• Play an active part in cross-functional project teams, providing full innovation CI expertise and leading Innovation & Renovation consumer activities:
o Collaborate early with strategic partners and markets to define consumer dimensions (insight, benefit territory, consumer target) in the context of strategic business opportunities.
o Contribute to ideation sessions, assuring relevant consumer understanding and trend knowledge are integrated
o Drive product exploration and development (including packaging, business models and services), translating consumer needs into winning concepts/propositions.
o Set up and execute qualitative and quantitative consumer research with excellence, translating results into impactful points-of-view
• Help in identifying new strategic business opportunities, monitoring trends and social listening.
Acts as translator between the marketing/business perspective and the science/technology environment, to identify relevant product ideas for disruptive innovation.
• Build and share knowledge, provide internal trainings, network with Consumer Insight community and like-minded advocates. Drive continuous improvements and agility in consumer methods to provide solutions to business needs.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
• BS or MS on Consumer Science, Marketing Research, Marketing, Psychology or other related fields
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in consumer research, with exposure to a variety of consumer techniques (qualitative and quantitative) – prefer 10+ years
• Previous experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment, from I&R and business sides
• Strongly skilled to translate consumer insights into projects/strategy, strategic thinking
• A sense of business / technical interrelationships
• Strong team player, excellent communication/relational and stakeholder management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Independently motivated, open-minded and curious
• Dynamic and proactive with an innovative spirit
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.