The Senior Marketing Associate will have responsibility for the Sweet Earth food categories, and develop business and marketing objectives, strategy and tactics for the Nestlé Professional Business, Out of Home channels and will execute against these plans. They will focus on delivering plans within the rapidly growing plant-based category, with a strong focus on marketing insights, implications and unique activations. They will manage daily activities relevant to the success of this category and brand.
- Initiate necessary research to gain insights into brand relevancy by consumer & operator segment. Leverage insights into action to deliver business & financial goals.
- Manages the development of brand equity, long-term plans and annual marketing plans.
- Supports new product introductions including strategic decisions on research and development, packaging and product launch execution.
- Strategically analyzes market dynamics and adjusts brand strategies as necessary.
- Integrates sustainability and a responsible nutrition, health, & wellness approach into all business areas.
- Develop B2B business and marketing objectives, strategy and tactics for Sweet Earth brands and portfolio. Write annual business review and assist in the on the mid and long-term strategic business planning.
- Execute day-to-day tactical Product Marketing plans for the brand. Manage external agency partners. Manage and control brand budgets. Leverage and use key insights to identify new opportunities for the business and brand in the Out-of-Home industry. Utilize strong strategic and communication skills and ability to assemble and motivate cross-functional teams including product development, R&D, sales, finance, regulatory and supply chain to accomplish aggressive new product plans, influence mix and profitable grow of the overall portfolio. Proven ability for multi-project management.
- Grow sales and profits of existing product portfolio by utilizing insights of channel marketing and sales leadership teams. Develop key insights to increase relevance of product line to most-value customers. Coordinate effort with cross functional groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Undergraduate degree / BA or equivalent experience required. MBA degree preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, particularly with Sales, Product Development and cross functional teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with results orientation
- Post-Covid: Up to 30% travel required
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience required.
- 2 years’ experience in Foodservice sales/marketing or equivalent preferred, with sales experience also valued
- P&L experience and strong planning skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and successful end to end project management (strategy to execution) experience.
- New product development and launch experience
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- End to end project management
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to translate complex business proposals into action
- Strategic thinking and sound judgment in execution of activities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong presentation abilities (for external and internal audiences).
- Problem Solving skills
- Entrepreneur mindset- self-starter, determined, action-oriented.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.