Our high-performing sales team is responsible for driving business growth through best-in-class category thought leadership, insights and analytics, service, and reporting. We are true entrepreneurs and relationship builders, fueled by a passion to excite our consumers and exceed the expectations of our trusted retail partners. As both a strategic and tactical function, we contribute directly to Nestlé’s commercial success and remain steadfast in our pursuit of excellence in market.
This role will support our International Premium Waters (IPW) division, a newly created category in Nestlé USA’s portfolio focused on elevating iconic brands including San Pellegrino, Acqua Panna, and Perrier. As part of the IPW Sales team, you will gain valuable experience by supporting key objectives focused on cultivating demand, equity, and elevating our internationally-produced waters. This is an exciting opportunity to support timeless brands recognized around the world!
Lead the integration of customer strategies with channel strategies to develop aligned business plans that achieve profitable sales objectives.
• Build Business Plan – accountability to actions that achieve sales driver goals
• Develop and execute customize solutions that are aligned with NWNA and Customer business objectives and strategies
• Strong Account Management skills which combine category, customer and consumer insights, leveraging our playbook tools and using effective selling / negotiation skills that deliver the expected business results
• Lead development of the customer relationship. Facilitate Joint Business Planning and multiple level customer engagements
• Responsible and accountable to achieve agreed upon KPI's
• Collaborate with peer groups to share and leverage best practices. Collaborate with business partners to advocate on behalf of needs and close gaps (Field Sales, Supply Chain, CCSD, Retail Customer Service, CDP, Finance & Learning and Training)
Experience and Education Requirements:
• 5+ years in marketing and/or sales
• Consistently delivers on KPIs, especially top and bottom-line business results
• Ability to manage all aspects of a large customer or geography
• Leads Customer Key Account team
• Understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, HQ & Field
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
• Project Management, analysis and decision-making skills
• Productive relationships with NWNA and Customer Teams
• Successful P&L Management (understands levers and ability to influence)
Interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Nestle Corporate Business Principles, The Nestle management and Leadership Principles, Nestle Waters OMP and knowledge/compliance to Nestle Code of Business Conduct
• Advanced Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Field Sales, CCSD, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, a/o CDSO, Globe and HR)
• Advanced Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution, Business/Customer Planning and Management, Financial Reporting/Implications, Training, HR Policies, T&P, MBS, ICP, NiM)
• Advanced Knowledge of Customer Businesses, Category/ Channel/ shopper trends/ shopper insight and implications on our business
• Articulate Nestle business results with deep knowledge of the role each channel has on business impact
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.