Nestlé's Finance function delivers value above and beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. As part of a global organization with a long-standing legacy, there is no shortage of opportunities to directly impact our consumers. We're committed to seeing a vision and helping the business achieve its potential by providing knowledge, expertise, and stewardship that transcends the traditional scope of finance roles. A healthy appetite for growth and learning is essential to our success; our tight-knit community embraces a mindset of continuous improvement to deepen our understanding of the business and drive real performance. As a member of our team, you will support some of the world's most well-known brands, and embark on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development.
The Sr Analyst Finance Copilot – Zero Waste plays a crucial role in helping support decision making and cost management in the Non-Finished Goods Waste supply chain area in support of Nestle USA’s (NUSA) drive to reduce total delivered cost. This person will gain exposure to the Supply Chain teams and Business units which supports all NUSA. You will plan, prioritize, and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities to support and guide timely and sound decision making. You will manage through operational complexities and support strategic decisions, so it’s crucial for you to effectively interact, collaborate, and communicate across multiple functions and build consensus to drive results.
- Support the Supply Chain & Operation team efforts to reduce Non-finished goods' waste in NUSA’s supply chain decision making
- Support integration of Water business for Total Waste review
- Lead digital transformation for Waste
- Provide financial analysis and insight to Supply Chain & Procurement leadership to help reduce finished goods waste and improve monthly financial forecasts
- Generate waste reduction projects and track projects
- Support efforts to quantify the financial impact on the supply chain and total delivered costs
- Work on other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Minimum Educational Level
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years work experience in financial analysis
- Expert-level MS Excel skills
- Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain experience a plus
- SAP, or other ERP system, and Business Objects experience a plus
- Proven track record working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Results focused with ability to work under minimal direct supervision
Equal Opportunity Statement
Position descriptions are not intended to be comprehensive lists of all responsibilities, skills, or efforts. They are intended to be accurate summaries of what the position involves and what is required to perform it.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.