You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re crafting a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
As Maintenance Planner, you will support the activity of the Maintenance Team and Engineering, and provide plans for Preventive, Predictive, and Project/Backlog Maintenance work. You will ensure parts and resources are available and ready; You will lead execution of the plan with the Production schedule. This role provides authoritative guidance and support to the Line Mechanics, acting as a liaison with management if required.
• Planning the Predictive/Preventive Maintenance with Manufacturing supply and production plan as well as resource (mechanic, parts, equipment, third party resourcers) availability is a large part of this role.
• Entering modifications, improvements, or additions made to manufacturing, utilities, and/or other support area equipment
• Providing SAP data integrity guidance for team members. Provide support and training to insure meaningful and comprehensive information is available.
• Evaluating notifications and converting to Work Orders or giving feedback to requestors.
• Verifying that preventative maintenance planned and unplanned work is complete, logged, collected for future evaluation.
• Analyze data, generating and distributing critical metrics and trend analysis reports; providing feedback to Engineering on potential issues and improvement opportunities.
• Develop and implement training plan for Maintenance for development and growth of associates.
Requirements and minimum education level:
•    Engineering degree is preferred equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
•    2 plus years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required Food Industry preferred.
•    Experience with CMMS system (SAP, Maximo, MP2, MLS, etc.)
•    Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills required
•    Strong analytical skills
•    Must have functional knowledge of automated process and machinery
•    Ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
•    Proven organization capability to prepare, communicate and monitor the implementation of plans in detail and interact well with others
•    Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot equipment
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.