Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The Brand Communications Strategy Manager is responsible for supporting some of Nestle USA most important Brands in the development of their Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy and Creative Development and is ultimately responsible for delivering very strong creative Campaigns and Executions that unlock Business Growth and drive relevance for our Brands at a time when its never been more exciting to be in Marketing.
The role supports the Head of Brand Communications in driving strong Equity for our Brands, leveraging previous CPG and/or agency background and provide functional guidance in advertising, creative development and executes in collaboration with Brand Teams, Internal cross functional teams and Creative Agencies as well as fostering strong working and collaborative relationships with all of them.
This role supports Marketing and Business Managers in effectively applying Winning Actions of Brand building the Nestlé Way (BBNW).
- Supports key brands in the development of their Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy and Creative development
- Leads the implementation of the BBNW Create Engaging Brand Experiences Room
- Leads working sessions, supports in the development and execution of workshops and other training needs for Brand Builders to provide thought leadership
- Responsible for the quality of Brand Strategy, Communication Strategy and Creative development and Execution Plans of assigned brands
- Supports the development and maintenance of productive and collaborative partnerships with advertising agencies agencies in order to develop outstanding creative, create engaging, business building communication
- Cross-fertilizes learnings, opportunities and best practices (New and existing) across divisions and campuses on all Brand Communication aspects
- Ultimate responsibility for the development of outstanding creative work 100 % aligned with Nestlé communication principles
- Ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader in Nutrition, Health and Wellness (NHW)
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Receives direct supervision from Head of Brand Communication
SUPERVISION GIVEN: No direct reports.
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Potential impact to all marketing investment on assigned brands of the portfolio.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 7+ years experience in consumer marketing
- Elite advertising agency experience in an account management or strategy/planning role
- Strategic planning, and/or executive management function. Ideally experience in both
- Experience in leading and managing cross-functional teams
- Very strong Creative assessment skills as well as Brand Strategic Foundationals
- Strategic thinking and problem solving- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and difficult recommendations
- Superior communication
- High tolerance for ambiguity, must process and prioritize potentially conflicting objectives
- Results Focus and proactiveness &ndash All actions tied to company performance and ultimately achieving results
- Highly collaborative position, requires strong ability to influence, cooperate
- Impact/Convince others &ndash Position requires a high degree of leadership, decision making and persuasive skills
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.