Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essential®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, Zenpep®, and many more.
We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!
Nestlé Health Science offers employees in eligible roles the opportunity to work remotely up to 100% of time, in an environment where they feel most comfortable to achieve the best possible results. With our Flex Fit Policy, our employees are empowered with the choice of working remotely or working in our office, or both!
As a Talent Management Intern at Nestle Health Science, you will get exposure to a wide variety of Talent and Human Resource practices that touch every employee in our organization. In this role, you will have the chance to impact our culture and employee experience by managing day-to-day tasks but also long-term projects and processes.
You will provide support to the Associate Manager, Integrated Talent Management in answering day-to-day employee questions, driving talent and leadership development, executing on our vision for a diverse and inclusive workplace, and managing our onboarding programs. The overall goal for this role is to assure a best-in-class employee experience throughout the spectrum of integrated talent processes in collaboration with HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
• Organize and host bi-weekly new hire orientation. Manage logistics for two long-term employee onboarding programs and assure its execution delivers on our team priorities of providing the best possible employee experience. Be able to answer new hire questions on company, benefits, and policies.
• Manage Learning Management System in relation to new hire training, compliance training and record keeping. Attend weekly Nestle Training Network calls to stay up to date with Nestle-wide training events and disseminate information to stakeholders.
• Assist with execution of Employee Learning & Training curriculum including logistical support, vendor management, feedback collection and invoice processing.
• Assist with execution of Leadership Development programs to build people leaders’ capabilities in line with talent development plans and successions plans.
• Provide support in driving the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) agenda, manage programs conducive to increase diversity and embed inclusion across the organization, in partnership with DE&I champions and Employee Resource Group leaders. Submit benchmarking surveys such as the Disability Equality Index.
• Coordinate analysis and execution of Nestle’s annual engagement survey.
• Coordinate communications such as company emails and announcements, and internal social media posting to highlight activities related to the above mentioned areas.
• Support ad hoc requests from Vice President HR or lead cross-company projects as needed
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL)
VP HR US, HR Leadership Team, Nestle Health Science and Nestle Product Technology Center Leadership Team members, People managers, all employees, HR Shared Services
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (EXTERNAL)
Learning and training vendors, Key Outreach partnerships such as non-profits.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor&rsquos or Master&rsquos in Business, HR Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
• Must have completed three years of university/college
• Prior internship experience or familiarity with talent management, organization development, learning and training, diversity and inclusion, employee communications, and HR Analytics a plus
• Must have a passion for Diversity & Inclusion
• Shows ability and willingness to learn and grow
• Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Is resourceful and able to provide problem-solving solutions
• Approaches others with open mind, understand and motivates diverse individuals and groups
• Actively contributes with ideas, energy and the desire to succeed as a team.
• Must be technologically skilled must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with SAP, Success Factors and Cornerstone a plus
• Willing to work 30-40 hours per week. We are able to accommodate class schedules.
• This is a paid internship.