More than just one-of-a-kind views of the Mississippi and small-town charm, Clinton is has also been called “home” to one of our factories since 1969 – a proud producer of Pro Plan®, Nestlé Purina ONE Beyond®, Nestlé Purina Veterinary Diets®, Beggin®, T-Bonz® and Whisker Lickins® among other varieties. This small Midwestern town is perfect for families with year-round activities including riverfront amenities, biking paths and unique restaurants and historic districts.
As a Financial Accounting Manager at Nestlé Purina, you will be a part of the strongest category in market, where Purina’s business continues to experience significant growth. Since 2011, Purina sales have risen 30 percent to $9.4 billion in 2019 in the United States. How does Purina plan to keep up with demand? Expansions to several of the factories will result in nearly $2 billion in investments committed to the US PetCare business and the creation of more than 900 jobs by 2025. Be a part of this exciting time in PetCare!
- Develop and manage factory budgets and costs, including the annual operating budget, cost projections for leadership, financial support reporting, accounting systems, procedures, controls and audits.
- Complete factory accounting activities, which include general ledger closing activities in SAP.
- Develop and manage factory accounting personnel through performance management.
- Maintain factory compliance through adherence to all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Lead Nestle Continuous Excellence initiatives through coaching, feedback, and recognition.
- Other job duties as assigned, such as oversight of hourly payroll system and accounts payable/ receivable.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in general accounting, cost accounting, operations control, budgeting, and variance analysis in a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military, or related environment required.
- 1+ year supervisory experience required.
- Must be willing to relocate for future opportunity.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.