Working at Nestle:
At Nestlé, we pride ourselves in providing training programs that prepare employees for the competitive and ever-changing business world. As the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world, we offer an environment that is diverse, challenging and supportive, including hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities that would serve as the springboard for a successful career. It’s because of our collaborative and open business environment that we have been ranked as the number one consumer food products company, in Fortune magazine’s annual survey of the World’s Most Admired companies, for eight consecutive years. Come join our talented world class team and thrive in a dynamic and supportive culture.
Main Purpose of Job:
SUPPORTS AND ENABLES NSO ANALYTICS, working with the Create/Sell teams in identifying business requirements for fact-based decisions. Utilize sophisticated analytic data models to compile analysis and provide recommendations that drives positive ROI for the Nestlé Sales Organization. Assist in translating the business needs into reports/analytics functional requirements. Ensure the outputs are well understood and meet the business needs to deliver
results. Identify and communicate business trends, update scorecards and produce ad-hoc reports to enable informed decisions related to improving performance. Responsible for implementing One Source of the Truth, One View of the Truth mindset. Partner with Create/Sell to assist in the creation of course-correcting actionable plans.
Category Strategy: Product / brand category objectives
- Provide category or retail actionable insights into the Commercial Planning Process
- Seek root-cause and implications to retail or category concerns
- Assist with post analysis of key retail or category initiatives
- Conduct benchmark analysis for retail or category performance on major initiatives
- Pull internal data and or retail POS data to support the Business Planning Process with fact-based inputs and actionable insights
Customer Strategy: Forecast accuracy, sales performance targets, meeting sales goals, segmentation / resource allocation, improving customer service
- Provide data /insights that can be used for customer and category selling tools (one pagers), create and communicate weekly plans, and analyze value of retail
• Minimum of 12 months of experience in retail sales or other sales business with emphasis in sales reporting and analytics.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Presentation Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• A minimum of 12 months of experience in sales reporting and analytics within a sales organization.
• Experience with IRI, BW, data management and data visualization.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
• Experience working as a Retail Sales Representative or Strategic Sales Representative.
Completion of a Value-added project demonstrating:
• Experience manipulating and managing large amounts of data
• Analytical Skills
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and time-management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Organization and accuracy skills with excellent attention to detail
• Initiative and ownership
• The ability to challenge current processes and generate innovative suggestions that improve performance