Are you passionate about marketing? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will be the guardian of the retail customer journey and Nespresso visual merchandising guidelines. The Senior Marketing Specialist will also serve as the key point of contact between Marketing Communication and Retail Business Acquisition overseeing campaigns and product activations.
A Day in the Life:
• Own the retail customer journey and visual standards
• Drive forward-looking customer journey roadmap aligned by US Marketing & HQ Retail, incorporating customer insights, store feedback, and industry trends.
• Determine and brief immersive customer experience requirements including signage, digital and interactive content, product displays and fixtures.
• Own Nespresso’s Visual Merchandising Guidelines and their adaptation to US market needs by boutique format.
• Ensure full compliance of all boutiques with Visual Merchandising guidelines through regular store visits and monthly reporting on gaps and progress vs standards.
• Create efficiencies with existing processes, improve visual merchandising implementation in boutiques, as well as cross-functional work-streams across Retail Operations, Product Marketing, Brand Communication and HQ.
• Continually innovate merchandising strategy to support business needs and evolving demographics.
• Complete a photo report after every visual change to be shared with Retail leadership Team and District Managers.
• Maintain all price tag signage, videos and music through the 3rd party vendor and ordering website for the Store Managers
• Oversee the “Tasting program” by defining monthly priorities, creating relevant communication materials and assessing impact on conversion and limited-edition penetration.
• Take part in the New Hire Orientation for new store managers.
• Lead Product & Campaign Activations for Retail; Coordinate ordering, delivery and installation of global & local campaigns.
• Partner with Marketing to create and execute a retail product & campaign launch calendar including Windows, In-store experience and merchandising, Tasting, Masterclass and employee engagement.
• Communicate guidelines for every visual campaign with clear directions and photo instructions.
• Work with Analytics & OMNI training teams on a post assessment summarizing business impact and boutiques feedback.
• Support New Store Openings; Manage visual merchandising and in-store activation budget: forecasting, actuals tracking, DF submission.
• Review business reports to determine project/campaign performance and based on insights adjust for continuous improvements and ROI.
• Create POs, manage invoices and liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure all invoices are being paid in a timely fashion.