The Nestle USA Foods Division is filled with passionate, collaborative, and talented leaders who are truly excited to bring nutrition and culinary excitement to consumers all over the United States. We are stewards of some of the most iconic and loved brands including DiGiorno, Hot Pockets, Stouffer’s, and Lean Cuisine. Our Foods team is based in the Cleveland suburb of Solon, Ohio, which boasts a lively and renowned gastronomic scene. The Solon campus is also home to our internal Culinary team and one of the few Nestle Development Centers in the world, allowing for cutting edge food research and innovation. Our leading brands thrive with top-tier talent at the helm, and we are looking for people like you to join us immediately.
The Associate Marketing Manager will drive brand performance, and grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer insights for our premium pizza category. You’ll be a critical contributor in the team’s pursuit of insights that enable the team to know its consumer deeply and create engaging brand experiences, communications and innovation strategies. Additionally, the Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for cross-functional leadership and execution of projects related to the brand’s communications and innovation plans under mentorship by our Marketing Managers, interacting with agency partners and internal functions n support of communications strategy, planning and implementation.
- Use consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a particular consumer segment.
- Dive into demand landscape for the consumer/brand by utilization of digital insight tools.
- Manage brand projects and assignments in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key consumer insights and an ability to activate them in relevant communications and innovation activities.
- Leverage data, trends and support from Manager, Shopper Marketing and Market Research to help build a robust and actionable learning plan to address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace learnings.
- Manage consumer communications projects that develop a creative territory that brings the brand to life and enables effective consumer communication with a digital and social first approach
- Assist in identifying optimal engagement strategy and campaign structure to reach consumers when and where they are most receptive.
- Lead initiatives in the communication plan around specific touchpoints or consumer targets including agency and cross-functional team management, strategy, planning, execution and results measurement.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects on time and on budget as well and demonstrate decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return. Identify opportunities and lead initiatives that activate the brand’s nutrition health and wellness proposition in communications
- Leverages brand, consumer and marketplace data and trends to support Manager in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the brand plan to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders.
- Assists in creating the annual communications plan including recommended touchpoint plan, activation/implementation plan, stewardship and measurement
- Support Manager in implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement.
- Strive to achieve corporate objectives on Market Share, Sales Volume Growth, Brand Health, Marketing ROI and Product Performance