Information Technology at Nestlé is a multicultural and diverse team of IT professionals driving the biggest IT operations landscape and digital transformation of the CPG, or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry. We enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers using a product-driven approach with leading technologies and solutions. Innovating through machine learning, advanced analytics and automation, we are driving industry 4.0 opportunities in areas like supply chain and manufacturing. To join our team, we’re looking for people who are curious, courageous, innovative, collaborative and passionate about solving complex problems using new technologies. Together, we make IT possible.
As a Tech Expert, you will be responsible for ensuring the architecture of Nestlé’s Azure Data Warehouse complies with IT strategy and system architecture best practices at all times. You will be supporting Nestle USA, Starbucks, as well as other Nestle operating companies. In this role, will be supporting the Advanced Analytics use cases in business areas such as Sales, Supply Chain, Sales Trade, Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance and HR.
You will play a key role between the reporting teams, business areas, and Nestle technology teams to enhance the advanced analytics user experience. We will rely on you to be a technology evangelist, who keeps a close eye on evolving technologies and helps Nestlé adopt the latest technological trends.
- Responsible for designing, building, testing, and delivering data pipelines to enhance the Azure Data Lake using structured and unstructured data sources
- Builds and delivers Azure DevOps model using automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines following Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban)
- Develops forward-thinking IT blueprints
- Collaborates with Product Owners and Data Engineers to drive alignment and acceptance of the enterprise architecture
- Ensures the security of data by maintaining the integrity and performance of Nestlé’s databases and guaranteeing that data is stored securely and optimally
- Creates design documentation and code delivery as part of the Nestle Standards