Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
The Associate Marketing Manager’s role is to drive brand performance through leading the innovation strategy to grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer insights. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and execute projects related to the brand’s communications and innovation plans as defined by the Marketing Manager. This role interacts with agency partners in support of communications strategy, planning and implementation and supports a brand’s communication and innovation activities by collaborating with sales, shopper marketing, operations, product development and finance on various generating demand initiatives.
- Use consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a particular consumer segment.
- Dive into demand landscape for the consumer/brand by utilization of digital insight tools
- Manage innovation projects in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key consumer insights and an ability to activate them in relevant communications and innovation activities.
- Support the brand’s need to identify and understand what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission and core values to drive relevant communications and innovation.
- Leverage data, trends and support from Manager, Shopper Marketing and Market Research to help build a robust and actionable learning plan to address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace learnings.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects on time and on budget as well and demonstrate decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return. Identify opportunities and lead initiatives that activate the brand’s nutrition health and wellness proposition in communications
- In collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, lead innovation projects in support of the brand’s innovation strategy such as new idea generation and validation, commercialization strategies and plans and channel- or customer-specific opportunities.
- Identify innovation and renovation opportunities and lead initiatives in support of the brand’s nutrition health and wellness proposition
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the brand plan to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders.
- Assists in creating the annual communications plan including recommended touchpoint plan, activation/implementation plan, stewardship and measurement
- Support Manager in implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement.