Nestlé Health Science
invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest
potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and
teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live
healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling
solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make
quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted
brands such as BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essential®, Peptamen®, Compleat
Organic Blends®, Zenpep®, and many more.
We are a globally recognized leader in the field
of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over
5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and
experience exciting opportunities!
This role contributes to the success of the organization by focusing on
strategic operations projects for the US NHSc businesses at the direction of
the Program Management Officer. (e.g., Post-Acquisition Integration, Business
Development Initiatives, Reorganization Projects, Strategic Planning). As part
of the PMO team, this role also plays an important cross-functional
Click here to enter a date.
• Lead Finance workstream for assigned M&A projects.
• Conduct assessments and gap analyses associated with acquired business financial
operations and develop integration plan.
• Support cross-functional teams (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, Marketing…)
on all matters related to accounting and finance associated with assigned
• Assure coordination with relevant operating partners across operating
• Develop and manage financial models associated acquisitions during due
diligence and throughout integration.
• Assure Nestlé accounting standards are being attained across all projects.
• Business model parameters associated with assigned programs (budget,
• Annual business development objectives
• Objectives associated with organization development projects as
Finance Function, Program Management Office associated with assigned projects,
operating partners across shared services at various Nestlé OPCOs NHSc US
Finance Team, BDL Global NHSc Team, NUSA Finance Team.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (EXTERNAL)
Acquired businesses, External partners and vendors