Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
This management position plays a leadership role by providing management with accurate and timely financial information and analyses, identifying opportunities to streamline processes and improve business performance. This position operates as a co-pilot and manages, controls and optimizations MOGE (Marketing and Other General Expense) White Collar costs (or Headquarter costs).
This position must develop an advanced level of knowledge of the costing standards for White Collar (CSW) cost allocations and methodology including driver data and allocation tools to ensure compliance. It will be responsible for the reporting & analysis of MOGE costs to the business partners during the annual budget, Dynamic Forecast, and Period End Close processes.
This position is responsible to provide transparency of allocated MOGE cost to the Division Controllers, Affiliated companies and at total enterprise level.
This position act as business partner to all cost center owners and partners with them to find opportunities to optimize MOGE cost through insights and benchmarking.
In addition, this manager will lead the modernization of our MOGE area aligned with Digital Finance roadmap including the upgrade of Cost Center Planning and Reporting tools, simplification of processes and greater focus on white collar cost optimization.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Financial planning and analysis of Headquarter costs and Nestlé in the Market (NiM) controllership of shared service charges to other NiM operating companies.
- Own the White-Collar Costing Standards (CSW) for Nestlé USA, Nestlé Nutrition, and Nestlé Professional including compliance, interpretation and implementation of the standards.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting of white-collar costs to identify improvements to process and transparency.
- Analyze and control Nestle USA white collar costs and drive improved performance including risks and opportunities, and savings opportunities.
- Ensures integrity of all system postings related to MGE, OGE and Globe IS/IT lines of the P&L. In addition, ensure the allocations of these costs to the businesses are appropriate and in compliance with CSW.
- Actively lead, coach and develop direct reports.
- Manage, lead or participate in special Nestle USA projects to support critical initiatives.