You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Tombstone, Acqua Panna, Perrier and San Pellegrino, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is key, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Come be part of our journey as an Associate Marketing Manager in the International Premium Waters (IPW) division and see what it means to be a key member of a diverse, dynamic team committed to growing our premium water brands. As part of the IPW, you will ensure successful activation of brand plans that help connect with consumers, positively impact our communities and planet, and build a foundation from which to launch an impactful career. This position will provide opportunity to work and collaborate with the Italian Business Unit (IBU) to ensure alignment with local market strategies and plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to build brands that matter, while owning projects that will contribute to personal development and business performance.
What you will do:
- Lead the execution of the tactical plans supporting the brand’s objectives, including social and digital assets and strategy, public relations and events, and internal engagement. Work with the IBU to align on key assets.
- Support the development and execution of annual marketing plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including packaging, new product development and launch, renovation, pricing, promotion, market research, advertising and media. Inherent in this responsibility is working closely with all internal and external functions to translate long-term strategy into highly effective annual marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Assist in driving cross-functional team (incl. Consumer Insights, Packaging Operations, Supply Chain, R&D, Finance) to develop and execute key business initiatives, ranging from new items, renovations and driving demand initiatives; includes high level of collaboration, consolidating information, and for I&R projects, presenting to Senior Leadership for approval at Gate meetings
- Participate in Integrated Commercial Planning process, supporting key brand initiative implementation within retail channels
- Support monthly brand reviews to analyze and diagnose market share/shipment performance to appropriate leadership and stakeholders. This includes identifying key root causes, trend analysis and developing actionable recommendations.
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum Completed Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing and commercializing packaged goods (or other fast moving consumer goods industry)
- Strong financial acumen inclusive of P&L management, ROI calculation and budgeting
- Cross-functional experience (i.e. sales, research, etc.) strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to effectively interface at all levels with domestic and international leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 + years working with sophisticated data (ie IRi or Nielsen) to drive business decisions
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, willing take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas
Joining an industry leading organization doesn’t have to be just another job! At Nestlé its about nourishing YOU. Our team offers a comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of tuition reimbursement, health and wellness support, a generous parental leave policy, training and development to magnify your career, and discounts and access to the best brands on the shelf.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.