Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other!
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you!
The Training Operations team supports the delivery of experiences and solutions that make learning, professional growth and organization transformation possible. In that context, the Learning & Development Specialist will assist course and program owners (clients) in the execution of key learning initiatives for the entire organization. You will add value by consulting with clients on effective learning solutions, strengthening our event planning and management (including the coordination of all logistical requirements), contributing to key programs and supporting our administrative Learning Management System (LMS) activities. Your work will ensure we deliver the Learner Experience expected from the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
• Manage the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) to make training courses available to learners, schedule courses, track completion of courses and maintain employee transcripts
• Translate the business requirements of learning and development solutions provided by clients into learning programs delivered to learners, utilizing the LMS.
• Manage all logistical requirements for events such as corporate training programs including registration, room and conference space reservation, food & beverage selection, audiovisual coordination, rooming list management, ground transportation and activity coordination. Provide support to facilitators and trainers as required. Maintain complete records of all events related transactions, collaterals, and materials.
• Provide onsite hands-on support for event set up, management and breakdown. To include prepping event material, setting up the classroom, working with AV and facilities to check the room and ensure readiness for the facilitator and managing the room cleanup of materials following the event.
• Provide first level learner support, troubleshoot issues including course functionality, completion status and transcript issues. Identify the best resolution and research alternative resolutions, engaging providers as needed
• Support the integration of new functionality and capability within the LMS, in alignment with Global standards
• Consult clients on learning options and recommend the most advantageous solution to achieve learning objectives
• Prepare and share learning metrics with clients and recommend changes to programs and/or program delivery
• Build deployment/implementation plans intended to meet launch dates, which incorporate adequate time for building, testing and validating components of the solution
• Manage third party relationships to ensure compliance with Service Agreement
• Respond to any Legal, Governmental or Audit requests for training-related information in a timely and confidential manner
• Instruct and educate other admins on the LMS, established best practices, and data standards
• Other duties as assigned