You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Coffee mate, Toll House, Lean Cuisine and DiGiorno, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth, Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee and now Perrier and San Pellegrino! Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. The Media Strategy and Investment Manger will be a key leader in providing strategic omni-channel media expertise and directing executional excellence that maximizes the value of media investments and provides the greatest return. In this role, you’ll deliver thought leadership based on a deep understanding of our consumers, brands and their interaction with all touchpoints/communications channels throughout the consumer experience to evolve media plans and buys for the next and future state communications.
- Deliver integrated end-to-end media strategies and plans, in collaboration with Marketing, that leverage best in class omni-channel planning including shopper and eBusiness to ensure a fully integrated, data-driven approach.
- Ensure proven touchpoints/tactics are enhanced with test and learn opportunities that capitalize on the evolving media landscape.
- For assigned portfolios/brands, develop effective and efficient annual media plans that leverage consumer insights, data/technology and learnings from key measurement tools (e,g, MMMs).
- Maximize value and impact by directing media investments through a data driven approach to achieve brand, portfolio and company goals.
- Leverage full Nestlé view of commitments to create scale, identify synergies, gain marketplace advantage and optimize for greatest impact, ensuring corporate commitments are strategically deployed and tracked.
- Proactively own and establish achievement of all deliverables, quality of resources and overall relationship health of the Media AOR.
- Support Marketing capability enhancement via training programs, sharing of best practices, capabilities etc. in the media space.
- Partner with Brand teams, Marketing Center of Excellence (CME), specialty Centers of Excellence (COE),and lead the Media AOR to deliver outstanding media plans and profitable performance.