Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes future like no other.
At Nestlé USA (NUSA), we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
NUSA Sales Enable Hub – The Organization You Will Be Part Of
The Advanced Analytics team for sales supports data and analytics driven business decision-making to drive commercial outcomes for NUSA. The team collaborates with sales and non-sales partners to find opportunities and deliver insights to help the sales organization make faster and better decisions to ultimately win in the marketplace.
Position Summary – Your Impact
This role will help build the future of commercial analytics at NUSA, developing and applying sophisticated analytics models and methodologies to generate new, relevant, and innovative commercial insights for the organization. The advanced analytics modeler will serve as a development and delivery specialist across in-flight, high profile analytics initiatives at NUSA, building and applying sophisticated, interconnected and predictive algorithms to generate growth across commercial levers.
Primary Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
• Provide support in build, test, and implementation of data science solutions to support commercial/sales insight generation and decision making
• Drive the development of cognitive solutions such as national language processing, cognitive insights, machine learning, etc. to address business needs / goals
• Develop repeatable methods and strategies to quickly share the most relevant findings with the commercial functions and scale across business opportunities
• Support NUSA’s commercial priorities through rapid piloting and scaling of new technologies / approaches
• Collaborate with project teams (analysts, data scientists, data engineers, etc.) to execute analytics initiatives
Your Team – Who You’ll Work With
• Work with Director, Sales Advanced Analytics to deliver analytics solutions
• Collaborate with Advanced Analytics team members (business analysts, data scientists, architects, project managers, etc.)
• Collaborate with NUSA Sales partners to understand and align analytics solutions to business outcomes