1. Picks up all equipment and recipes required to properly operate the Model-F for scheduled product before the start of each shift.
2. Ensures that paperwork is complete and accurate.
3. Eliminates cheese waste throughout the operation. Fills out scrap and WIP tickets at the end of the shift.
4. Obtains and calibrates scales when needed.
5. Ensures the cheese (or other commodity) appearance is consistent with recipe standards and no off odors are present. Ensures that cheese and/or mixture is properly covered and labeled at all times.
6. Remove all condensation from walls, equipment, and ceilings before start-up and checks for condensation throughout shift.
7. Performs all other duties as assigned by Team Leader