Ranked #5 in Gartner’s Top 25 Supply Chains for 2020, our
Nestlé USA Supply Chain team is behind the advanced distribution of the
products our consumers know and love! We’re passionate about exceptional
service and delivering for our trusted retail partners, wherever and whenever
they need us. As a purpose-oriented function, we provide meaningful, strategic
and tactical support that accelerates growth and creates real value.
This role will support our International Premium Waters (IPW)
division, a newly created category in Nestlé USA’s portfolio focused on
elevating iconic brands including San Pellegrino, Acqua Panna, and Perrier. As
part of the IPW Supply Chain team, you will gain valuable experience by
contributing to key operations that ensure our internationally-produced waters
efficiently and effectively reach shelves. This is an exciting opportunity to
support timeless brands recognized around the world, while also furthering
Nestlé’s sustainability commitments.
SUPPLY CHAIN at NESTLE:
At Nestlé USA, our Supply Chain team is driven by the desire to deliver world-class service and support to our trusted retail partners. Passionate about our company’s four key Ways of Winning – Speed, Agility, Collaboration, and Courage, Nestlé’s Supply Chain professionals strive to efficiently and effectively distribute our products “wherever and whenever” needed while fulfilling our commitments and delivering outstanding value to our customers!
This position is a working Planner position within the Demand and Supply Planning team which will have additional leadership developmental responsibilities. The developmental responsibilities may include one of more of the following activities:
• Responsible for functional DSP development including on-boarding, systems training, and mentorship for team
• First point of contact for communication of DSP and issue resolution with the commercial team, factories, and physical logistics.
• Monthly Business Planning (MBP) preparation with Division Leadership Team
• Responsibility for Divisional Communication such as Projected Out of Stock, Forecast
Projections (DPA), Inventory Levels, and Physical/Logistical Capacity Management.
• Leadership Development – Lead facilitator for DSP on-boarding, systems training, people development, mentorship, and assisting in leading team strategy/projects and direction.
• DSP Responsibilities – Responsibility for generation of daily and weekly distribution requirements plans.
• Monthly Business Planning (MBP) – support the DSP Manager in the preparation and presentation of the Divisional MBP/ Monthly Availability MAR meeting.
• DSP Communication: First point of contact for communication of DSP plans (weekly OOS report, DPA performance) and issue resolution with commercial team, factories, and physical logistics.
Requirements and minimum education level:
• BA/BS required. MBA/MS desirable.
• Effective collaboration and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels. Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
• Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems.
• Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
• Ability to establish creditability quickly to lead and influence the team and cross-functional partners.
• 5 years’ experience preferred with functional experience in Demand and Supply process specifically with demand forecasting, production scheduling or distribution planning.
• Oversight experience preparing for cross-functional business meetings and understanding of key input/outputs.
• Experience utilizing APO Demand and Supply Network Planning solutions a real plus.
• Experience in NCE and/or ability to drive continuous improvement and change management preferred.