Ranked #5 in Gartner’s Top 25 Supply Chains for 2020, our
Nestlé USA Supply Chain team is behind the advanced distribution of the
products our consumers know and love! We’re passionate about exceptional
service and delivering for our trusted retail partners, wherever and whenever
they need us. As a purpose-oriented function, we provide meaningful, strategic
and tactical support that accelerates growth and creates real value.
This role will support our International Premium Waters
(IPW) division, a newly created category in Nestlé USA’s portfolio focused on
elevating iconic brands including San Pellegrino, Acqua Panna, and Perrier. As
part of the IPW Supply Chain team, you will gain valuable experience by
contributing to key operations that ensure our internationally-produced waters
efficiently and effectively reach shelves. This is an exciting opportunity to
support timeless brands recognized around the world, while also furthering
Nestlé’s sustainability commitments.
This position is a highly visible, collaborative Supply Chain leadership role that is responsible for the demand and supply plans that enable the Supply Chain organization to meet customer service and total delivered cost objectives. Planning Managers will have high interaction and influence with cross-functional teams to ensure that we support the business objectives. In addition, this role will prioritize the Professional Development and Growth of the Demand and Supply Planners.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for a team of Demand Planners & Supply Planners to ensure right career development is prioritized and focused on functional competency improvements.
- Execute plans to achieve and exceed customer service, working capital, waste, and forecast accuracy targets.
- Collaborate, build and maintain relationships with key commercial partners (Sales, marketing, finance, deployment, etc.) and ensure one number alignment that provides an accurate forecast for downstream planning.
- Collaborate, build and maintain relationships with key functional partners (Procurement, Technical and Production, etc.) to partner on opportunities in the supply plan.
- Drive Nestle Continuous Excellence behaviors within the team including root cause analysis
- Implement recommended standardization and be a change across demand and supply planning.
- Build, steer and lead cross-functional teams to achieve core business objectives and resolve complex business problems.
- Identify and drive process improvement and productivity projects and allocate resources from the team to deliver.
- Monitor and manage resource allocation within the team for core and project work to ensure both efficient execution and staff development in line with PDGs.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Working knowledge of CPG demand forecasting, promotions and pricing preferred
Minimum of 5+ years Production Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, or Operations experience.
- Knowledge or experience with a computer-based planning system a plus (APO, SAP ECC).
- Self-confidence to thrive in an empowered, diverse and growing organization
- Preferred experience with managing people.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to problem solve and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet the requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives on tight deadlines and delegate accordingly
- Knowledge of advanced analysis using systems and data to drive decision-making.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and SAS.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative
action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request