Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable things!
This role contributes to the success of NCP by providing advanced, dedicated administrative support of a confidential and complex nature to both leadership and the team. You will exercise independent judgment and discretion in making decisions. You will need to follow through on carrying out activities and demonstrate the ability to perform effectively with limited direction.
• Supports both executives and the department with high customer service, being interpersonally savvy and efficient.
• Provides leadership influence to leaders, partners and admin support team to continuously improve productivity, communications and morale. Works as a team member with other assistants to ensure consistency of operations and alignment with company goals and strategies.
• Completes various administrative activities, including but not limited to, creating/editing/finalizing presentation materials, provide training and coaching when appropriate, expense reports, pcard management, calendaring, composing correspondence (messaging and prioritizing), acting on department mail, managing onboarding activities for new partners, planning/hosting meetings and offsite activities as well as streamlining existing processes where applicable.
• Schedules executive domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures. Proactively addresses all aspects of executive’s travel such as currency, weather, culture and locale to ensure executive’s effective use of time and resources to promote productivity.
• Actively engages with team members to ensure alignment of priorities and open communication paths. Will partner on leadership initiatives where practical.
• Is a primary point of contact for the business unit or department. Will answers questions, direct requests to appropriate partners and host/escorts visitors within the building as needed
• Partners with the facilities department in planning and organizing both teams working spaces and meeting spaces. Including arranging live and telepresence audiovisual equipment, connecting with facilities for a walk through, and any facilities moves.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
• High School Diploma/GED or 4 or more years of US military service
• 7+ years of experience in a role performing administrative assistant or coordinator job functions
• Demonstrates confidence, composure and professionalism
• Advanced problem-solving skills, with an aptitude for identifying potential for process improvements and leading change process
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed; follows through on commitments
• Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization, both clearly and concisely orally and in writing, with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, as part of a team and as a peer leader
• Ability to deliver consistently high quality and professional customer service to both internal and external customers
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and independent decision making
• Demonstrates an aptitude for understanding the business, function and company priorities and be able to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, dynamic environment