Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale!
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
The primary role is to provide Financial Controlling support to the VP of Manufacturing for Beverage Factories and the Division Controllers for the Beverage and Nestle Coffee Partners Divisions, in addition to being the main contact with the respective factories regarding financial performance.
This position is responsible for establishing, promoting and proactively improving business processes and encouraging a culture of business excellence in the Technical & Production Finance reporting and controlling area. Key areas of responsibility include developing a team, project management, issue resolution, decision support and financial analysis, planning and reporting.
This leadership position provides strategic long-term financial guidance and champions and crafts a vision for change. This person will partner with the strategic business unit / function to improve performance throughout the organization. Provides leadership in actively mentoring and developing team members. Ensures cross-functional team compliance with internal, external and operational audit requirements.
- Factory target setting and operational performance reviews
- Periodic reporting and analysis for factory conversion cost
- Review and track the productivity agenda on a project by project basis
- Review of the reconciliation of factory finance variances to the contribution of cost savings projects identifying cost aggravations and one time savings
- Support the factory dynamic forecast process
- Prepare standardized and ad hoc operational financial performance reports supporting the analysis of factory financial performance
- Support building out factory operational budget and present / review budgets with VP Manufacturing and factories
- Prepare and coordinate the creation of the annual capital expenditure approval package for respective Divisions
- Lead the compliance agenda with the factories and support all required audits
- Align with Ops Controller Co Man on key financial performance measurements for Contract Manufacturing
- Preparation of the dynamic forecasting
- Analysis, review and explanation of key movements in the Division Finance
- Perform ad hoc analysis and work on special projects as requested by management
- Review actual performance as part of period end close and drive insight and visibility in regard to key variances
- Analysis at the SKU, pack and brand level for associated Divisions
- Deliver executive summaries and present results, analysis and recommendations to senior leadership as per the agreed cadence of meetings
- Drive corrective action if required based upon the results presented
- Foster the sharing of operational cost reduction and containment standard methodologies
- Provide financial support to the Corporate Engineering team for the strategic development and post audit compliance of the annual capital investment plan through collaboration with the CAPEX team