1. Inspects machine for proper assembly, proper placement of safety guards, cleanliness, foreign objects, worn or damaged parts, and loose bolts or nuts prior to start of shift. Sets-up machine quickly to ensure product will be ready to go at line start-up.
2. Operates the Net Weigh Filler throughout shift and troubleshoots as necessary. Ensures the machine is adequately loaded with product at all times throughout shift.
3. Ensures that product being run is Code 10.
4. Calculates yield and notifies Team Leader of any unfavorable reports.
5. Models the Springville Compass in all work-related activities.
6. Performs all other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
Lift, push, pull 50#
Go up and down stairs frequently
Basic Computer data entry required
Work overtime as needed