Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re inspired by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you are ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
Position Location: Home Office in Northern VA / DC
The primary purpose and function of the person holding this position is to sell ready to drink beverage line of products. Activities will center on selling new item introductions, marketing promotions, line extensions, merchandising and maintenance of existing product lines. In some instances this position will be responsible for training of new sales employees.
This entry-level role is designed to develop the future sales leaders of Nestlé. These highly sought after positions are comprehensive, interactive and strategically coordinated into our Sales department. We are looking for people with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm – with proven leadership skills, strong analytical, communication skills, nationwide mobility and individuals with the ability to work in a team setting are strongly encouraged to apply.
- You will assume complete responsibility for store activity and development within a territory.
- Execute promotionally effective marketing and sales programs at store level.
- Establish and achieve retail sales goals and objectives for territory.
- Increase store sales volume within territory.
- Suggest creative sales and marketing concepts to Management.
- Ensure that authorized distributions are present within assigned retail accounts.
- Capitalize on retail distribution opportunities at store level and communicate competitive distribution gains and losses.
- Implement and achieve corporate merchandizing objectives at all assigned accounts.
- Obtain maximum display support at all assigned retail accounts.
- Use POS material to support the movement of all products.
- Provide useful and timely service to accounts and balance customer and consumer complaints in accordance with policies.
- Submit and maintain accurate customer records, sales, activities and other required reports and forms.
- Company car and other company equipment should be maintained in accordance with company policies.
- Develop accurate relations and rapport with customers within territory.
- Maintain detailed territory coverage of all assigned accounts within territory.
- Drive to assigned stores and provide sales coverage as required.
- Maintain, organize and update all sales materials for effective utilization.
- Handle unsaleable products according to company policies.