Provide technical support for any and all process lines. This includes troubleshooting electrical controls, including, but not limited to, PLC ladder logic, electrical hardware such as motor starters, relays, temperature controllers, PLC I/O, SLC I/O. This is done in order to: Provide technical support on electrical control systems to reduce downtime and to promote continuous improvement efforts in all production areas.
– Responsible for compliance with the safety policy, accident reduction, and compliance programs.
– Responsible for reviewing their work areas for potential losses and loss control opportunities and for reporting hazards, injuries/illnesses, and other losses to their supervisors.
– Responsible for on-time completion of preventative and one-time work requests as assigned.
– Responsible for addressing emergency line calls. –
– Accountable for accurate and timely entry of tasks into SAP, including, but not limited to, notification, generation, order documentation, time entry, and parts disbursement.
– Responsible for forecasting, planning, executing, and documentation of all assigned projects.
– Responsible for maintenance and updating of plant process systems.