Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks,
Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling
opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our
Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible,
field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market.
Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is
expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable things.
The Deployer role is responsible for the planning and movement of finished goods from a specific manufacturing or inventory mixing location to multiple Distribution Centers in order to satisfy demand while managing freshness, inventory levels, and cost targets. Specific responsibilities will vary by Deployer and can change to fit the business needs.
• Facilitate collaboration across functions: Demand Planning/Finite Scheduling/Transportation/Warehouse Operations/Customer Service
• Evaluate system recommendations and decide what actions to take
• Create/edit Transfer orders in WMS system and EDI same to Transportation/3PL
• Maintain service levels in DC markets at or above established targets by SKU class.
• Manage orders to meet transportation payload targets established for the shipping lane.
• Evaluate inventory coverage at DC’s and initiate re-deployment as necessary to minimize risk of scrap
• Manage the inventory transitions of seasonal limited editions as well as new and discontinued items
• Manage warehouse utilization at the plants within targeted range to leverage assets and minimize storage
• Manage forward deployment of inventory to leverage excess storage space at DC’s.
• Execute deployment recommendations from the system assigned source within a defined % variance which supports maximum direct plant shipments
• Plan pallet direct loading for the plants and execute within metric targets
• Plan all movements from plants to their network storage locations
• Plan all movements from plant storage locations back to the plant
• Manage code date rotation in the plant warehouse network within Nestle SLED standards.
• Participate in and lead continuous improvement projects.
• Develop training guides, process changes, and SOP’s as needed
• KPI reporting as needed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in supply chain operations
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills required, proficient in MS Office, IMREX, Manugistics, and Hyperion
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Comfort with managing large amounts of data and operating with a developed level of curiosity to explore new situations and approaches
• Strong communications and negotiating skills, capable of balancing competing departmental/regional needs to meet team goals
• Ability to function comfortably while facing constant uncertainty in a dynamic environment and the ability to make thoughtful decisions quickly
• Demonstrates a service orientation and is results focused to achieve metrics
• Defined by a high level of initiative
• Strong character, demonstrated ability to champion the right decision and not be easily dissuaded
• Time management skills and the ability to support multiple, concurrent projects, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, judgment and customer service orientation