Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
This position is primarily responsible for supporting payroll and related areas to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payments to employees. Key responsibilities include ensuring timecards are completed timely and accurately, payroll files are submitted on time, and validation is completed during the allotted timeframe. This individual will also be responsible for working with HRs and our technical support to ensure Kronos is calculating pay accurately per the locations policies. Additionally, this role includes participating in projects and supporting other ES payroll activates.
- Execute specific timekeeping activities for responsible locations including but is not limited to validating timecards, completing payroll checks, and submitting on and off cycle time files
- Validate payrolls submissions against SAP for responsible locations
- Troubleshoot and resolve timekeeping issues, advance issues to Kronos Time Analyst when required
- Address employee pay issues and location questions
- Work with the Kronos Time Analyst and key partners to test and implement changes to Kronos
- Lead and participate in payroll projects as needed
- Handle collections of SAP overpayments working with HR at the Operating Companies
- Lead efforts with Operating Companies to increase overall payroll accuracy
- Back up to different payroll roles including but not limited to: garnishment processing, Claims management, and salary Kronos
- Review processes for continuous improvements, and work with appropriate parties to implement process improvements
- Prepare and present trainings on different payroll topics
- Prepare and maintain payroll documentation including but not limited to: training documents, QRCs, Standard Routines, One Point Lessons, etc.
- Handle or assist with other payroll activities
- Support Payroll audits and audit reporting
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years Kronos experience preferred
- 1-3 years timekeeping experience preferred
- SAP payroll preferred
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to react quickly to customer needs and deliver results with a dedication to quality and customer service
- Detail oriented, ability to balance multiple priorities, and to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and effective time management abilities
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with changing priorities and objectives
- Ability to work with confidential issues and information
- Willing to work extra hours or outside of scheduled hours if/when necessary
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.