Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Main Purpose of Job:
Provide support to Account Director with all customer and team operations. Utilize designated tools from the Enable Hub to support 4P objectives. Work closely with the Account Director to drive account business plans, build customer presentations, and other operational activities as designated. Additionally, work in conjunction with the Enable Hub to translate business needs into reports/analytics functional requirements and use cases, interpret the report/analytics needs for the customer, and help accounts create course-correcting game plans.
Key Experiences: What experiences are key to success in this job?
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in retail sales preferred
• Demonstrates a detailed understanding of sales fundamentals and reporting tools
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, strong presentation skills
• Have good working knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry as well as channel of trade customer base in Grocery, Mass and New Business
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, strong judgement in decision-making, thinks critically and strategically, and customer service oriented
• Doesn’t hesitate to act and takes the initiative to execute with minimal direction
• Challenges current processes, generating innovative suggestions that improve performance even beyond own role
• Takes immediate action to problem or potential issues, ensuring partners are accurately communicated to about the potential impact
• Able to influence without authority and prioritize tasks independently
• Puts in persistent and if necessary, extra effort to accomplish goals and maintain a high level of efficiency
• Seeks opportunities to collaborate and identify process improvements