With limited supervision, this role performs functions within Supply Chain
Operations. The Work Flow Coordinator will perform inventory management tasks,
inbound (IB)/outbound (OB) analysis and as a subject matter expert (SME)
through SAP processing. They will be responsible for managing and distributing
work to execute an even freight flow from, loading, and receiving to meet our
critical time goals and all customer orders are completed daily. The Work Flow
Coordinator will need to effectively pull correct resources to fix issues.
There is also active participation and leadership in continuous improvement at
the facility. This is a self-starting role with many interactions with the
frontline team and the sites leadership team.
for all day-to-day warehouse activities including, but not limited to:
• Coordinating daily operations in the form of assigning the workload
through for all inventory, IB and OB functions (i.e. Loading, and Receiving).
All workload will be handed out to warehouse crew by scheduled appointment and
priority including recycling, FGW cleanliness, and other warehouse support
• Utilizing yard management system to arrange trailer moves to and from
the dock. Aligning trailers to appropriate door for shipping/receiving.
• Perform periodic audits on but not limited to bill of lading /BOL, biosecurity,
and Quality. Assure compliance when filing BOL’s at end of shift/day.
• Communicating vertically and laterally on all matters to the daily
workload will be important for daily attainment of business objective in both
verbal and written form as required.
• Resolution of flow issue(s) and problems raised by frontline employees
are effectively and timely addressed to ensure continuation of facility
operations and downtime is minimized.
• Compiling daily reports on workload status and past due carriers for
• Ensuring flow procedures are followed appropriately by frontline
employees, internal and external sources
• Support operational initiatives and various projects that lead to
decisions/strategies (i.e., People, Quality, Service, Leading towards lowering
total delivered costs, and NCE).
• Support facility and department guidelines, processes and SOPs balancing
both business needs and frontline employee needs.
• Attend all mandatory training sessions held throughout the year and facilitate
hourly training as needed.
• Support inventory control (Order Maintenance, General Questions, FIFO,
• Daily lot checks based on site needs. Work closely with Spotter to
ensure the correct assets (mainly trailers) are in the right doors at the right
time for shipping and receiving.
• Other projects and duties as assigned, such as but not including
managing call offs if necessary, and coordination of after hours deliveries.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM
• High school diploma is required.
• Associates Degree or high education is preferred and/or equivalent
• Experience in Logistics Operations environment preferred.
• Experience working with labor planning and assets (i.e., forklifts,
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and SAP is preferred.
• Experience training and mentoring peers.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to use systems technology and software applications (i.e., Excel,
Word, Power Point, etc.).
• Able to communicate clearly via phone, email.
• Must exhibit a high degree of urgency and commitment to resolve
transaction errors, and do so with minimal supervision.
• Able to train and mentor peers in a fast past environment.
• Able to manage and deal with constant ongoing system and process
• High degree of attention to detail and consistency.
• Able to meet deadlines and production requirements.
• Must poses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to problem solve and make routine decisions quickly.