To dump bagged ingredients and/or product which are used in the instant feed room and dry blend operation.
1. Lift Truck qualified.
Secure totes, skids and supersacks of ingredients from warehouse.
Return unused ingredients to warehouse.
Remove trash from area and deposit in either trash compactor, cardboard compactor or recycle bin. Neatly restack super sacks for recycling.
Transfer powder from super sacks to totes as needed.
Sample, inventory, sort and align ingredient inventory as needed.
2. Maintain records of ingredients used. Insure that these ingredients are correct and properly cleaned before use. Take any routine samples of product or any other special samples needed.
3. Visually inspect ingredient containers for contamination and report all items found.
4. Be proficient and knowledgable in SAP and Formula management control.
Use SAP to maintain accurate inventory and consumption of ingredients by item and location.
Use Formula management control to obtain batch card detailing recipe for items to be dry blended.
5. Clean/vacuum/wash blenders on changeovers to specific SSOP’s
6. Dumping all bagged, boxes or barrelled ingredients into blender according to batch card instructions.
7. Assisting with building cleaning in the work areas and weekend clean up.
8. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION: 4 PM-12 AM
High school diploma or equivalent required
Previous lift truck certification and experience highly desired.
Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Ability to communicate written and orally in English.
Willing and able to stand on a frequent basis.
Willing and able to work overtime.
Willing and able to work various shifts.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.