Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Nestlé USA is looking for a dynamic Talent Advisor to join the Recruiting Team to ensure that recruiting programs are aligned with business priorities to hire world-class talent and build a robust talent pipeline. You’ll develop strong relationships with business leaders, HR partners and the recruiting team to drive innovative talent sourcing strategies and act as a talent advisor to the business to support best practices in selecting talent that will take Nestlé into the future!
What will you be doing?
• Partner with functional leadership to set and implement a Talent Acquisition strategy and talent sourcing programs to meet business and operational needs for a complex organization.
• Manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition posting through souring and offer acceptance.
• Act as an advisor to the business on external market trends to include supply and demand, key companies to target and compensation.
• Conduct in-depth intake meetings with hiring managers and their teams to ensure alignment on position, candidate profile, and establish clarity on roles and responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans for business groups such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, industry events, associations, online communities, external research and social marketing.
• Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline
• Partner with Recruitment Marketing to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans, and organize targeted outreach events
• Provide an excellent candidate experience and promote the Nestlé employment brand throughout the recruitment process.
• Conduct reoccurring meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and ensure agility throughout the process
• Influence the business on candidate selection, and advise the business on compensation packages.
• Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal polices and procuedurs, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity in the applicant tracking system and adhering to all relevant compliance and legal requirements.
• 5 years of work experience within talent acquisition
• Bachelor Degree in business, human resources or related field required
• Client-facing recruiting experience in a large national or global corporation highly preferred
• Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients
• Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
• Ability to influence and negotiate with business leaders
• An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management
• Demonstrated ability to conduct competency-based recruitment
• Demonstrated ability to use technologies to support Talent Selection including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, sourcing channels, social and digital media
• Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes
• Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills are required
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Must be willing to travel up to 15%
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers, seeking diversity in qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.