Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Nestlé USA is looking for a dynamic Strategic Sourcing Manager – Recruiting Team to join our Recruiting Center of Competence and build a team responsible for creating and deploying talent sourcing strategies that will strengthen the organization’s capabilities and ensure it has the talent to meet current and future business needs.
Deliver world-class recruiting services to our clients including:
Strategic Sourcing Strategy & Planning
• Recommend and implement proactive talent sourcing programs to build a talent pipeline for key roles and hard-to-fill positions with a deep understanding the competitive talent marketplace
• Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent pools
• Build efficiencies in the Sourcing process by exploring and implement new Sourcing tools and systems
• Serve as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
• Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
• Facilitate and lead meetings, key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
• Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Nestle’s overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
• Generate long-term talent pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
Talent Sourcing Team Management
• Lead a team of Strategic Talent Sourcers, provide mentorship to ensure team members are performing optimally. Coach and develop team members around business / industry knowledge, effective search execution, and creation of high quality candidate slates
• Develop team’s ability to identify candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
• Manage the sourcing process, ensuring a satisfying and positive candidate experience
• Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
• Track metrics and pipeline activity as well as manage reporting. Understand KPIs and SLAs and monitor service delivery against them.
• Participate in recruitment meetings with key Stakeholders to identify the hiring need, define the right profile and agree on the recruitment strategy with a service level agreement
• Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline
• Partner with Diversity & Inclusion team to optimize Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) partner relationships, national and local conference presence and event strategy
• Improve on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in many venues
• Analyzing return on investment on each talent sourcing strategy per channel.
• Mentor and support each team member as necessary to achieve high performance.
• Monitor and manage all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
• Commitment to and an understanding of the sense of urgency associated with the talent sourcing process.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• 8 or more years of experience in recruiting, talent sourcing and talent selection
• Experience in developing talent pipelines and communities
• Use an Applicant Tracking System and Candidate Relationship Management tools
• Use of Recruitment Technology Tools
• Project management, writing, and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor Degree in business, marketing, human resources or related field
• Recruitment Sourcing experience in a large national or global corporation or equivalent in a Recruiting Firm or Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company
• Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools, processes & techniques
• Experience using Market Insights and/or Talent Intelligence tools such as Talent Neuron
SKILLS: Must have the ability to:
• Apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients
• Launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
• Use e-recruitment and web technologies to support Talent identification including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, social and digital media
• Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant transferable candidate skills and target companies
• Manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
• Command the attention and respect of leaders and stakeholders
• Influence and negotiate with business leaders and HR partners
• Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Create and maintain documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Understand and interpret data, analyze trends and identify actionable insights
• Quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
• Travel up to 20%
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines and within an ambiguous environment
• Be curious, creative and resourceful who’s able to find ways to deliver on time and quality with limited or no budget
• Develop in depth talent market research: The ideal candidate will have proven experience build comprehensive and detailed short lists of talent.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers, seeking diversity in qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.