Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks. When you join Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life. Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock. At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The primary responsibility of this position is to operate as the subject matter expert (SME) supporting the reporting and audit/analysis process related to leave, short-term disability and ADAAA administration. Provide regularly scheduled reporting to HR and leadership. Participate in outsourcing implementation and work with TPA and leadership to establish specific audit functions to ensure employees are being paid accurately. This position will also audit leave data in Kronos and SAP. The position provides regularly scheduled reporting and analysis findings on LOA metrics and ways to identify efficiencies and process improvements, as well as to have interaction with the TPA to ensure efficient and compliant processes with data delivery and reporting. This position will also act as a backup to other Leave Analysts to provide resolutions to HR & TPA questions.
- Participate in outsourcing implementation project
- Work with TPA to develop scheduled and adhoc reports and queries based on leadership, legal, HR, and other internal stakeholder requests
- Develop strong analytical processes that create efficiencies, process improvements, cost savings, and waste elimination
- Identify compliance gaps through robust audit processes
- Resolve and document system-related issues
- Resolve issues from error reports and develop processes to reduce future errors
- Assist in developing and delivering ongoing TPA portal training to HR
- Assist and participate in LOA projects; duties include, but are not limited to, project planning, discovery, task creation and assignment, timeline management, system testing, and implementation
- Provide metric dashboards to leadership team members to share with business units
- Fully participates in continuous improvement (NCE) and is responsible for driving improvements through NCE activities and initiatives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Understands and is compliant with all federal, state, and local leave laws, as well as discovering and implementing efficiencies through system analysis and reporting.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of relevant experience, specifically in HRIS, Human Resources, or related field
- Strong HRIS systems understanding & technical aptitude; expert level ability in Microsoft Excel (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, and other types of formatting/formulas) and proficient in all other Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years of experience in HR or Benefits data management, or related position; experience must include HR system administration, preferably within SAP or similar system
- 1 year prior experience with leave administration preferred
- Payroll experience preferred, specifically in Kronos timekeeping system
- Ability to analyze and extract data utilizing HRIS systems, with attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to handle pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
- Ability to take on other programs, projects, and tasks as assigned with minimal disruption to daily activities
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information in a confidential manner
- Project management and vendor management skills
- Ability to focus on customer needs in a fast-paced environment
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.